Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Untitled

I could not fathom this constant yearning…the need to see your face…the wanting for your voice.
Sparks of recognition for someone’s who’s my other half...my extension and the reason for my living.
I hurt when you’re hurt. I feel your tears deeply as if they’re my own.
I rejoice for every triumph that you conquer.
Your silence- my sanctuary, your arms my haven-a place where I could escape, where the chaos of the world cannot reach me.
I save my smile for your pleasure.
My laughter is yours, just in case you need it…
I close my eyes in ecstasy when you touch me with longing.
Stay with me…
Be with me…
Be my anchor in the midst of storms…
And I will be yours in every tempest that you meet..
Stay with me..
Be with me..
Be the keeper of my soul
Be the guardian of my fate
For my future is yours and yours alone..
If only you will recognize it
If only you’ll accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment