Monday, April 19, 2010

Confused...Bewildered

But it was bewildering
This feeling that suddenly came up
Unexpected...unbelievable
Extraordinary thing that came up from an ordinary thing
Got me confused and wondering
Of whether this is real or not
A part of my reality or just an imagination?
Expectations step in and now I'm wondering
Is this for real or not?
Can I play it?
Can I survive this whole without a single piece of me losing?
To this madness that is called...love.

But is there more to this?
Is there hope? a possibility?
Can I ever hold it at the palm of my hand
Or will be forever unattainable?
Sensations engulf me, my head, my heart...my entire being
And then I go wondering again and again and again,
An endless cycle of doubt, exhilaration and finally, confusion
Questions unanswered...feelings unacknowledged
Will I still remain the same or will I forever be changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment